ABOUT OUR MISSION
Vision Youth.... A world that responds quickly and effectively to social challenges where each and every individual has the freedom, confidence and societal support to address any social problem and drive change.
Mission ONE for our MISSIONS:
Vision Youth's mission is to build a movement of young people being powerful now, changemakers now, by:
- Investing in young people to have the transformative experience of launching and leading their own lasting Ventures;
- Creating a critical mass of young people who collectively redefine the youth years as a time of positive contribution;
- Spreading our message that investing in young people to become changemakers is the key factor for success in every part of society; and
- Connecting our ventures to a global network of change makers.
- The clearest path to become a change maker is to take the initiative while you are young demonstrating to yourself and your community the capacity of youth to make a positive contribution.
- Everyone can be a change maker regardless of race, colour, national origin, age, disability, gender ,sexual orientation, religion or political beliefs.
- Individuals who are and perceive themselves to be change makers are more likely to become successful in life.
- Communities – e.g. schools, institutions, cities and even businesses – that have a higher percentage of change makers are likely to be more successful in a more complex world.
OUR OTHER MISSIONS
i. To invest in youth to have the transformative experience of launching and leading their own lasting ventures.
ii. To create a critical mass of young people who collectively redefine the youth years as a time of positive contribution.
iii. To create a platform for School and College students who are more likely to become the next generation of professionals.
iv. To help talented students enhance their existing skills.
v. To organise awareness programs on diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis-B, Cancer, HIV, T.B. and the like with the help of Govt. and experienced personals and also conduct organ and blood donation camps.
vi. To extend a helping hand to the needy for their upliftment as much as possible.
vii. To support the public at times of natural calamities and also when a threat from the rightful inhabitants of the wild is faced.
viii. To make the city pollution free by undertaking tree plantation and other pollution control measures from time to time.
ix. To support Educational TRUST/ORGANIZATION/INSTITUTION financially for students welfare.
x. To give free medical assistance for the needy poor.