ABOUT OUR MISSION
Vision Youth is our vision. A world that responds quickly and effectively to social challenges, and where each individual has the freedom, confidence and societal support to address any social problem and drive change.
Mission ONE for our MISSIONS:
Vision Youth's mission is to build a movement of young people being powerful now, changemakers now, by:
- Investing in young people to have the transformative experience of launching and leading their own lasting Ventures;
- Creating a critical mass of young people who collectively redefine the youth years as a time of positive contribution;
- Spreading our message that investing in young people to become changemakers is the key factor for success in every part of society; and
- Connecting our Venturers to a global network of changemakers.
- The clearest path to becoming a changemaker is to take initiative while you’re young demonstrating to yourself and your community the capacity of youth to make a positive contribution.
- Everyone can be a changemaker regardless of race, color, national origin, age, disability, gender and sexual orientation, religion, or political beliefs.
- Individuals who are and perceive themselves to be changemakers are more likely to be successful in life. They are more likely to be better educated, to be economically independent, to have a fulfilling career, and to be positive contributors to society.
- Communities – e.g. schools, institutions, cities and even businesses – that have a higher percentage of changemakers are likely to be more successful in a more complex world.
MISSIONS OF ECSTASY FOUNDATION
MISSION i. To invest in youth to have the trans formative experience of launching and leading their own lasting ventures.
MISSION ii. To create a critical mass of young people who collectively redefine the youth years as a time of positive
MISSION iii. To create a platform for Schools, Colleges students to develop the next generation professionals of world.
MISSION iv. To promote talented students to develop more in their life.
MISSION v. To organize awareness program on AIDS, Hepatitis-B, Cancer, HIV, T.B. etc. with from such type of diseases
with the help of Govt. and experienced personals and to organize awareness program on organ donation and
MISSION vi. To extent helping hand to the needy for their upliftment as much as possible.
MISSION vii. To support flood/ cyclone and other natural calamities that affect both human population and the wild life of the
MISSION viii. To make the city pollution free by undertaking tree plantation and other pollution control measures from time to time.
MISSION ix. To support Educational TRUST/ORGANIZATION/INSTITUTION financially for students welfare.
MISSION x. To give free medical assistance for needy poor.